Wednesday 11 December 2013

Hasn't it just been a while?

Hello all,

I'm sorry that it's been so long since I last made a post. Work has been piling up recently as a massive merger between our Reading office and the Leeds office has taken a lot of work to make happen. This has kept me very busy over the last four months or so. In terms of my life; Darren's and my relationship has gone from bad to worse after he blamed me for the death of his cat. I managed to get back into contact with him in late August, and in October when he went away with a few friends he left me to care for his cat, Rashad. About two or three days into his holiday away in the Maldives I took Rashad out for a walk as one does with a pet. He ran out into the road and was unfortunately struck my a Marks and Spencer lorry speeding down towards the Dover sort of area. He didn't even stop. I made a police report but nothing came of it. When Darren got back he blamed me entirely for Rashad's death. My explanations were futile and he went as far as to throw a chair at me. We haven't spoken since.

As I noted above, work has been heavy and we've seen the merger of our Reading office and Leeds office over the last few months. This has meant a continued struggle for my place in the company as I fight for my position. With more limited spaces my job has come ever more at risk. Though, I must note that I have found solace in a book club that I have created. We meet every Wednesday at seven at my house and we tend to read some great works. We read Jane Austin's zombie novel recently and it went down like a treat. We're hoping to move on towards erotica, they don't know about my authorship but I will reveal it soon enough.Though on top of stress at work, I've been in and out of court recently as well. These legal proceedings look to go on for a while. Karen is trying to file an order against me to restrict my movements. This came after I made an attempt to win her back by burning a love filled message onto her front lawn. She was less than pleased. Hopefully as this all blows over I'll be able to write some more erotica.

You'll see that I've deleted my chapter 2 of the Harry Art story. Some fans were really moved by the content and have written to me to question me over my choice. But I stand by it, chapter two was a weak chapter of a potentially great series. It deserves my love and attention and as such will be re-written at a later date. To my fans that have stood by me during these months I thank you greatly. As repayment I will grace you with valuable and wonderful content. Until then I needed to check in and let you all know what's been happening with me recently.

Or as they say in Norway: Jeg kommer snart tilbake, gir deg fiskestanga og jeg skal bringe isen.

Peter.


No comments:

Post a Comment